June 1, 2015
The following work was accomplished last week:
- Foundation excavations and concrete pours continued.
- Demolition of the utility service poles along the former Parker Street was completed.
- Final connection of the temporary sanitary line to the existing building was completed. This completes the relocation of all utilities to the existing building.
- Drilling for the geothermal wells continued.
- Installation continued of the underground storm water system at the north end of the site.
- Installation of the protective walkway along the front of the building was completed.
Work anticipated this week:
- Lighting will be installed in the protective walkway.
- Geothermal well drilling will continue.
- Foundation excavations and concrete pours will continue.
- Installation will continue of the underground storm water system at the north end of the site.